Fitzgerald “Fitz” Miller, CRPC
Fitz Miller is an experienced financial services professional with over 22 years of experience working with clients in the financial services helping to achieve their financial goals. Fitz brings a diversified portfolio of professional experience, which includes accounting/tax planning, risk management and retirement/investment planning through a well-defined planning process. Fitz and his team serve executives, professionals, families, trust/estates, foundations, small businesses and institutional clients.
Fitz’s team takes a holistic planning based approach to every client engagement to ensure and maintain the highest standard of success in every client relationship to achieve financial success. The measure of our success and what differentiates us from others, lies in the strength of the integrity, transparency and honesty in our relationships with each client, anchored in a foundation of trust and performance. Putting the financial needs and concerns of each client first is non-negotiable – every client engagement is unique and he works to ensure that every client is a first priority in how successful client relationships are managed.
Practice Client Service Philosophy
- A strong relationship with clients built on mutual understanding and agreement.
- A comprehensive planning approach to that uses in-depth analysis of each client’s priorities and goals to tailor a plan that is unique to the client.
- A defined implementation strategy that employs varied investment, risk management and planning solutions to help clients manage their financial assets.
- Ongoing financial plan monitoring and review to ensure that each concern and goals identified are monitored and being addressed, while meeting the objectives of the client making any necessary adjustments deemed appropriate.
Practice Solutions Focus
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Executive Planning Services
- Investment Management (Planning)
- Institutional Retirement Plans (401K, 403B, Define Benefit Plans)
- Risk Management / Asset Protection Solutions
- Wealth Transfer / Estate Planning / Trust Investment Management
- Institutional, Foundation, Business/Corporate (Cash Management) Services
- Supporting Personal and Professional Goals